Phase 3 Breakdown – Completion target 2020
- Decentralised file storage and secure file transfer system development bounty release
- Point of Sale infrastructure research and development
- Personal Xuez Card market research
- 8,000 Xuez Server Pre-sale
- Decentralised file storage and secure file transfer alpha launch
- Point of Sale devices presale
- Xuez Card distribution
- End of year Performance Evaluation
“When decentralized blockchain protocols start displacing the centralized web services that dominate the current internet, we’ll start to see real internetbased sovereignty. The future internet will be decentralised.” – Olaf Carlson-Wee
Xuez smart routers will fully utilize our re-engineered, incentivised internet infrastructure, providing a decentralised alternative to traditional centralised server owned and run by central entities.
This will enable smaller businesses to gain access to better and more affordable services by removing the need for costly infrastructure. Providing developers, a scalable and open platform to develop upon through building the next generation internet infrastructure, by interconnecting individual Xuez Smart hub.
This results in the disruption through distribution to rebuild the next generation, decentralised and global virtual economy.